Instructions for paper submission
The call for papers is to solicit papers for the oral and poster sessions which are designed to be highly interactive.
Full papers (8 or 10 or 12 pages) containing preliminary results may be submitted.
All the necessary files are available as an archive ITiB2022.zip.
- Please read the Springer author guidelines (authinst.pdf, especially Sections 2.5-2.7) in template\additionalInfo folder.
- Read the last section of the exemplary document author.pdf located in the template folder.
Please note, that LaTeX sources of the author.pdf (author.tex) file are also included. This file was downloaded from publisher's site and adapted for conference needs.
The original version of the author.tex as well as styles and author guidelines can also be downloaded from:
https://www.springer.com/us/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines -> using LaTeX Package link.
- Use the provided author.tex file as a template for your work.
- Additional packages are discouraged, but in some situations possible. Please contact us for additional info.
- Generate pdf file e.g. using the following commands:
bibtex author (if bibtex is used)
dvipdf author.dvi author.pdf
Check the contents of the author.pdf.
- Include all source files, images and generated pdf in name_surname.zip file and upload.
- Before submission of the camera ready version you will be reqested to fill the Copyright Form (Consent to Publish Form).
- If you have further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.